To schedule an appointment, please call 732-364-1172. During the initial phone inquiry, the receptionist will take your insurance information and background information regarding your child’s behaviors and/or symptoms you are observing. You will be asked to obtain a script from your doctor for an evaluation and treatment. If you have any previous reports or written information available, please bring this information to your initial evaluation.
Our staff understands an evaluation can be an overwhelming process. We will do our best to make this experience a smooth process for you and your child. The Evaluation time will vary according to the needs of the client. After the comprehensive evaluation, the therapist will review their observations and establish a treatment program.
Please click on the following links to access the forms needed for your initial visit.
- Child Intake Form
- Adult Intake Form
- Registration Form
- Office and Financial Policies
- Insurance Information
- Is speech therapy, feeding therapy, occupational therapy, and physical therapy a covered benefit?
- Are there any exclusions?
- Are there any diagnoses that are not being covered?
- Is this policy only to restore after injury or illness?
- Is there a visit limit? If so, are the visits combined with any other therapy?
- Do you have evaluation coverage?
- Do you need authorization?
- Do you need a referral?
- Do you have a deductible?
- Do you have a copayment or coinsurance?